The Oceana Leather Slide Sandal
Navy leather slide sandals that support youth and the environment.
These beauties are a tribute to our hometown, Cabarete.
Inspired by the Atlantic Ocean that surrounds our local community in the Dominican Republic where our shoes are made, the Oceana deep blue navy slide sandal is a reminder of what we want to help preserve.
The Oceana leather slide sandal loves sundresses as much as frayed jeans. The Oceana will be the sandal you reach for when you want to feel comfortable and confident that your shoes look great, while contributing to eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives.
10% from the revenue of each pair of Oceana's goes to the Dominican Republic Education and Mentoring Project, helping to provide education and environmental awareness for more than 7000 youth across the north coast of the Dominican Republic.
- Made of locally sourced leather
- Handcrafted tire soles made from upcycled tires sourced in Haiti
- No break in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole made from high quality foam to offer support and durability
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Handmade by artisan shoemakers in the Dominican Republic
The Oceana is an elegant, classy slide.
This style is recommended for those with narrow to average feet, as the top is meant to fit snugly and provide day-long comfort and support for your foot.
This style is not recommended for those with high arches or painful bunions.